GET IN TOUCH
OUR AGENTS ARE AVAILABLE EVERY DAY FROM 9AM TO 10PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MANY DAYS WOULD IT TAKE TO GET THE UAE TOURIST VISA?
Upon submission of the required documents, UAE visa process usually takes 2-3 working days, possibly the same day if urgent processing fees are paid. Delays within the process of immigration are not controlled by our company. Some nationalities may take more time to get approval because of the security standards of the UAE immigration. If you demand for the original copy of the visa, it requires another day or two.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO APPLY MY UAE TOURIST VISA?
The best time to apply your visa is at least 2 months prior to the date of travel. As the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
WHAT IF I NEED THE ORIGINAL PINK COPY OF VISA?
Original pink copy of the UAE visa is not mandatory and automatically given otherwise, requested by the client. You may advise our agent beforehand. This will take another day or two to process the original pink copy upon receiving the approval from the immigration.
HOW LONG IS THE VALIDITY OF VISA UPON ENTERING UAE?
The validity of visa upon entry depends on your visa type.
- Short Term Visit – 30 days upon entry
- Long Term Visit – 90 days upon entry
- Transit Visa – 96 hours
- Multiple Entry Visa – valid for six months from the date of issue. However, each visit must not exceed 14 days.
DOES UAE TOURIST VISA EXTENDABLE?
UAE Tourist Visa are not extendable. However, there are some ways to renew the visa depends on the nationality. Please seek advice from one of our agent to give you assistance in this manner.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON REASON OF VISA REJECTION?
- For female below 25 traveling without their parents or relatives might be rejected or experience delay of approval of the visa application.
- Applying a UAE entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
- Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
- Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration system, usually the approval gets delayed or rejected.
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES
Our customer care agents serve you every day from 9am to 10pm
United Arab Emirates